EHPM is delighted to confirm that we will again be exhibiting at VITAFOODS Europe being held at the Palexpo exhibition centre in Geneva on 5-7 May. In addition to our stand at the event (A107). EHPM will also be presenting under at the VITAFOODS Europe conference. Two of our board members Magdalini Selanikli and Marjan Willaert will present under the product safety and Quality Control stream of the conference. Their joint presentation will address:
- The regulatory situation covering the quality and safety of the manufacture of food supplements
- How sector specific quality standards have been developed through the EHPM Quality Guide
- How the EHPM Quality Guide can be applied in practice in a manufacturing facility
The Quality Guide launched in December 2014, is freely available through the quality standards section of the EHPM website.
VITAFOODS Europe is the leading exhibition for the nutraceutical, functional food & beverage and dietary supplement industry. It presents an opportunity for attendees to source the latest ingredient solutions and technical information required to implement true innovation in product development, the exhibition covers every aspect of the nutraceutical industry. Some key elements of VITAFOODS Europe 2015 from the EHPM perspective are:
- The Global Market Theatre: This is area which offers an overview of regional markets, regulatory frameworks and the latest innovation in R&D from around the world. It presents a thorough overview of the key aspects of doing business in six selected regions: Asia, South Africa, Europe & Eastern Europe, Russia, South America, and North America, and a guide on how to get products to market in these regions.
- The Omega-3 Resource Centre: The Resource Centre acts as a knowledge hub on Omega-3s, presenting a wide breadth of content ranging from expert presentations and infographics, to a printed guide and interactive visual displays. Within this area a number of bespoke and tailored services to meet the needs of visitors are offered, including an "Ask the Omega-3 Expert" service which will cover topics such as next generation ingredients, processing & refining, encapsulation and the latest on krill-oil omega 3s.
- The New Products Zone: This zone provides an overview of innovations brought to market within the last 12 months, allowing visitors to expand their knowledge of the most recent nutraceutical advances.
- The Market and Trend Overview: This is organised in association with Innova Market Insights. This interactive feature with both poster and tablet presentations, demonstrates snapshots of trends and highlighting health issues that will have an impact on product activity in the nutraceutical, nutritional and functional foods markets. Core topics include top ten trends for 2015, sports nutrition 3.0 and new weight management platform.
Information about 'cookies': according to the EU Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations in force, we are required to obtain your consent to use 'cookies' that help us understand how you use this website. If you continue browsing this site we understand that you are giving us your consent.