The EU regulatory requirements that impact the food supplement industry are constantly evolving and ensuring that the industry’s voice is heard by policy-makers is an ongoing process.
As member of EHPM you will benefit from:
- You will receive regular updates on regulatory and policy developments through EHPM’s weekly and quarterly publications (EHPM Policy Updates, EHPM Snapshots, International Regulatory Supplement) as well as instant updates on key developments.
- You will receive information on EU and international regulatory and policy developments through EHPM’s memberships in the International Alliance of Dietary/Food Supplement Associations (IADSA) and the European Association of Craft, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEunited).
- Advocacy & lobbying:
- Your voice will be heard by policy-makers in the European Commission, European Parliament and Member State governments.
- You will receive assistance in clarifying EU regulatory requirements through dialogue with the European Commission and other Institutions.
- You will have the possibility to hold meetings with representatives of the European Institutions.
- You will receive assistance in building relationships with your national Members of the European Parliament and national government officials in Brussels.
- Developing policy proposals:
- You will be able to join other experts from EHPM’s members in EHPM’s working groups and ad hoc task forces to develop proactive detailed technical inputs to shape the regulatory and policy.
- Promoting industry best-practices for quality, safety & standards:
- You will have access to EHPM’s sharing platform that allows EHPM’s members to share best practice and information on the regulatory situation in each Member State.
- You will have a say in the update of EHPM’s Quality Guide.